MESSAGE - Pastor Dale Thiele
John: That You May Believe
- John’s Choices
- John’s Purpose
- John’s Aim
Questions for Further Study or Group Discussion:
- Read John 20:30-31. What stands out to you about John’s gospel compared with the other gospels? Why might John’s be so different?
- Of all the miracles John choose to record, why did he pick the seven he did? What dis he aim to communicate through those selections?
- How has John demonstrated that Jesus is the Christ? The Son of God? Why are these two designations important?
- What does John want for his readers? Why?
- Why is it so important to consider the author’s intention when interpreting Scripture?
Memory Verse of the Week:
2 Peter 1:21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit. (ESV)