- November 10, 2021 | 7:00pm – 8:00pm
- Location: 5638 Goddard, Shawnee, KS 66203
- Coordinator: Dale Thiele
- Email: email@example.com
Q. 25 - Forgiveness, Memory Verse: Ephesians 1:17
Some details to highlight:
1. We are studying the New City Catechism. We are in year 2 of a three-year rotation. During this school year, we will work through the second section of the Catechism which focuses on Christ, redemption, and grace (Questions 21-35).
2. We will be challenging the kids to memorize the Catechism Question and a Scripture verse tied to the teaching of the Question. New City Catechism has a great app available for help in memorizing (they even have songs for each question). Kids360 will be memorizing the "Children's" version of the Answers. They are a briefer answer. The App includes Scripture verses with each Question. These are not necessarily the memory verses the kids will be encouraged to memorize. I have selected verses that I believe are appropriate for the kids and the topics (see the attachment for the memory verses).
3. We will meet on Wednesday evenings from 7-8pm at the church. I know it is challenging, on a school night, if the program goes too late. It also is challenging to start too early with folks coming from work. We believe, though, that Kid360 is valuable for our kids. I hope this time frame works for your family.
4. Kid360 Bonus Time: 8:00-8:30pm. If you have older kids attending Youth Group (which runs 7-8:30pm on Wednesdays), we will have an extra activity for the kids while we wait for the youth group to wrap up. The program of Kid360 will be done by 8pm.