MESSAGE - Pastor Dale Thiele
Ephesians: Walk Worthy
- Ministry is a Gift
- Ministry Is Interwoven with Proclamation
- Ministry Centers on the Church
Questions for Further Study or Group Discussion:
- Read Ephesians 3:7-13. How does Paul speak about his ministry? Why is this significant? What happens when ministers feel entitled to their ministries?
- Can one have ministry without proclamation of the gospel? Why or why not?
- What place does the church have in Paul’s ministry? In God’s plan?
- How is the church a demonstration of God’s manifold wisdom?
- Is the church optional for a Christian? Why or why not?
- How does Paul’s attitude in this passage about the church set an example for how we should view and interact with the church?
Memory Verse of the Week:
Ephesians 3:7 Of this gospel, I was made a minister according to the gift of God’s grace, which was given me by the working of his power. (ESV)